New Balance UXC72 TD
Meet New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, leather that supports more responsible manufacturing through the Leather Working Group, and/or preferred manmade cellulose, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Hairy suede overlays and recycled content in N logo, lace and lining. Vamp features textile with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers derived from renewable wood sources.
- Rubber outsole with 5% recycled content
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs